COVID Studio Policies
What to expect when visiting Oregon Coast Dance Center for class
- As of 7/1/2020, all parents, students, and staff are required to wear a mask within the studio lobby. Students will not be expected to wear a mask during class due to the strenuous nature of dance.
- Students under the age of 12 are not required to wear a mask.
- The studio will open 10 minutes prior to the first class of the day.
- We kindly ask that students do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to their class.
- Students must be picked up at the end of their class. We cannot allow students to hang out in the lobby at this time.
- All visitors (students, parents, teachers, etc) will be asked to sign-in when entering the building.
- Any person entering the studio will have their temperature taken with a touch free thermometer, prior to entering.
- Any person entering the studio will be given a squirt of hand sanitizer prior to entering the studio.
- Signage will be placed around the facility reminding visitors of proper hygiene and spacing requirements.
- We request that students arrive to the studio dressed and ready for class.
- Any clothing, water bottles, shoes, etc left at the studio at the end of the day will be discarded.
- Chairs and couches are strategically placed around the lobby to ensure 6’ of space. This may result in some seating being removed.
- We ask that parents of students age 6+ stay in their car while their student is in class. One parent of students age 2-5 years old may remain in the lobby with proper distancing.
General Class Info
- Any person entering a studio room will be given a squirt of hand sanitizer prior to entering the room.
- Class sizes are limited to 10 students to ensure everyone has the proper amount of space to move.
- Each room has 6’ squares of tape and students will be asked to stay in these squares for the duration of class.
- Pending availability of space and a student’s skill level, students are welcome to try a class that is new to them during this time. Please ask us if a specific class would be right for your student.
Here is a helpful video showing what visiting the studio looks like: https://youtu.be/SjWWhexbAik
© Copyright Oregon Coast Dance Center